Rising Sun is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer
Rising Sun LLC is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer on Maui, Kauai, Oahu, and Big Island, Hawaii, which means we offer a customized solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.
About Tesla Powerwall
With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Installing Tesla Powerwall in Hawaii
Installing Powerwall with Rising Sun is easy. We take care of everything from system design, permitting, installation, financing, and customer service. The Powerwall pictured is installed by Rising Sun in Haiku, Maui. When you’re ready to take the next step with your solar energy, work with Rising Sun Solar. Your Maui, Oahu, Big Island, and Kauai Tesla Powerwall experts.
Use more of your solar
Most homes use a fraction of the solar energy they produce. Instead of sending it back to the grid, Powerwall stores it for later use.
Power your home with the solar energy stored in Powerwall to reduce your reliance on the grid and lower your electricity bill.
Backup your Home
Powerwall protects your home during a power outage, keeping your lights, Wi-Fi, and refrigerator running.
Powerwall AC Version
Powerwall consists of a 13.2 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter, and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximizing your opportunity for economic benefit.
Powerwall can provide a number of benefits:
- Increasing self-consumption of solar power generation –Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
- Load shifting – Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power – Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
Powerwall 2 Specs
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
- Inverter: available with fully integrated Tesla inverter, or compatible with SolarEdge StorEdge inverter
- Usable Capacity: DC-13.5 kWh, AC-13.2kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)”
Explore your Tesla Powerwall in Hawaii Today!
Our dedicated sales team has literally worked on thousands of home solar proposals.
It is free to ask us for a proposal, please contact us below: